Mizinga Melu is a Banking industry expert with over 20 years’ experience and has been at the helm of top banking organizations having worked in six (6) African countries.
She is currently a Bank Chief Executive Officer and previously held various strategic regional roles that saw her being responsible for coordinating integrated planning across businesses outside of South Africa.
Mizinga also held a number of roles at Standard Chartered including: CEO of Standard Chartered Zambia, Global Head of Development Organizations in the UK and Africa Regional Head of Financial Institutions in both South Africa and Kenya. She currently serves as Non-Executive Director on the Museum for United Nations -UN Live Board.
She is a multi-award winning business leader having been named Frontier 100 CEO and has been a recipient of the following business awards:
- Author of a ≠1 international Bestseller book ‘Braving the Odds’
- 2020 Southern African Women in Leadership Trailblazers Awards winner
- 2020 Banking CEO of the year Zambia by Global Banking and Finance Magazine.
- 2019 Banking CEO of Year Zambia by International Business Magazine
- 2017 Transformational Leadership Award
- The All Africa Business Woman of the Year Award 2013
- Nominated for the 2013 Southern Africa Business Woman of the year by Forbes Magazine and CNBC
- 2013 Leaders and Achievers Outstanding CEO performance by PMR – South Africa
- CEO of the year across all industries by the Zambia Institute Chartered Accountants in 2013 Business Woman for the year 2013 by Africa Business Leaders Awards (AABLA)
Mizinga holds a Master’s in Business Administration (MBA) from Henley Management College in the UK, an Associateship of the Chartered Institute of Bankers (A.C.I.B) UK and she is a fellow of the Zambia Institute of Bankers
EMPOWERMENT & LEADERSHIP
Eagle Wings Consulting
Kindly fill out the following informaiton: